The analyser cabins are designed and built with a comprehensive range of analysing equipment and to suit hazardous areas. All components are installed prior to shipping, eliminating high on-site costs. Our containers are designed to withstand various environmental conditions and include interior climate control such as air conditioning, heating and ventilation.
- Extensive range of sizes available
- All modules are designed, built and completely fitted out as per customer’s specifications and requirements
- Built for Safe Area or Hazardous Area Operation – Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Pressurised Control Module / Cabin create a safe area environment for personnel and equipment, with built in HVAC and power control systems.
- A60 Fire Rating complete with Certificate
- Units designed and built complete with Fire & Gas Detection System, HVAC System and Communication System
- Factory Acceptance Test and Pre-commissioning for all electrical and instrumentation are performed at VG’s facility by highly experienced and qualified personnel
- Certified Sling sets with shackles are supplied for each unit (where applicable)