Bunded Storage Container (Schedule Waste & Chemical Storage Container)
1880 L x 1600 W x 2820 H
2438 L x 2438 W x 2438 H
2991 L x 2438 W x 2587 H
4800 L x 2438 W x 2591 H
6058 L x 2438 W x 2438 to 2896 H
5270 kgs – 14900 kgs
- Extensive range of sizes available
- All units are designed, manufactured and certified to the latest DNV 2.7-1 and EN 12079 Offshore Containers Standard
- Available also for Onshore Storage of Chemical Drums and IBCs or for Schedule Wastes at Yards and Factories
- 20ft (6m) Offshore Container available with Dual Certification of DNV 2.7-1 and CSC approved for international shipping
- Certified Sling sets with shackles are supplied for each unit
- Multiple internal tie-down points for securing of cargo and tag line securing points
- Certified ISO Corner Castings available for stacking and locking of the units during transportation
- Anti slip floor for all units
- Anti slip roof for Closed top containers
- Weather tight doors with seals and protection bars for locking device, door handles and locking bars
- Fork lift pockets available on all units for easy manoeuvring
- Bunded and raised grating floor with support bracings.
- All gratings are removable type for ease of maintenance.
- Double safety drain valve for the bund.
- Large ventilation grills at floor level and 2 x ceiling levels to enhance airflow, reduce inside temperature, and minimize build‐up of dangerous fumes.
- Sump Capacity: Designed to suit customers’ requirements
- Complete Safety and Hazard Signage