The metering house is manufactured from high quality steel that can withstand all kinds of weather and climatic conditions and operational conditions that are prevalent in gas plants and is installed with a comprehensive set of dedicated electrical equipment and flow meters to constantly check and monitor liquid and fluid flow systems. Each cabin is built according to clients’ requirements and is served by a HVAC unit to enable the sensitive equipment that meters the flow through the pipework to be kept in optimum operating condition.
- Extensive range of sizes available
- All modules are designed, built and completely fitted out as per customer’s specifications and requirements
- Built for Safe Area or Hazardous Area Operation – Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Pressurised Control Module / Cabin create a safe area environment for personnel and equipment, with built in HVAC and power control systems.
- A60 Fire Rating complete with Certificate
- Units designed and built complete with Fire & Gas Detection System, HVAC System and Communication System
- Factory Acceptance Test and Pre-commissioning for all electrical and instrumentation are performed at VG’s facility by highly experienced and qualified personnel
- Certified Sling sets with shackles are supplied for each unit (where applicable)