Portable and Mobile Healthcare Modules/Cabin
To facilitate health services in the most remote and sometimes inaccessible areas and when there is an urgent need for medical assistance in areas where a disaster has occurred, VG Offshore Containers International (VG) has the right solution
VG now offers the medical, health and disaster relief sectors an exceptional selection of prefabricated modules, based on ISO and DNV certified containers that can be extended to 1: 2 or 1: 3 size ratio that are pre-assembled and equipped with electricity, water, drainage and gas installations and various medical equipment, tools and furnishings. They can be used to make field hospitals or other field facilities like operating rooms, shock rooms, intensive care units, emergency rooms, laboratories, pharmacies, or others.
VG containers are custom-designed to match all types of requirements, from light weight, comfortable, multi-bed accommodations to modest clinics and vast modular field hospitals with sterile, dust free operation theatres, ICUs and auxiliary peripherals all built to international health specifications. As pre-built and fully equipped containers, they offer numerous advantages to the healthcare and medical sectors across the globe.
- Flexible and modular configurations for hospital wards, sick bays, nurse and doctor stations, refrigeration, laundry and food catering.
- Expandable and non-expandable cabins. Expandable cabins can be extended to triple the floor area due to retractable extensions for extra space and floor area.
- Stackable for low rise accommodation and work areas.
- Light weight steel or composite construction.
- Rapidly deployable to any location by helicopters and trailers, enabling healthcare solutions and reach to a wider section of the population.
- Scalable to larger dimensions and configurations
- Robust, highly durable and shock and impact resistant
- This modular mobile hospital system ready for any kind of mission: 1) domestic or international; 2) everyday emergency needs; and 3) disaster response from natural or manmade disasters.
- Customized designs according to requirements and conditions of use allowing total flexibility.
- Allows phase by phase expansion according to budget availability.
- Suitable for both offshore and onshore application
- Multiple-Container Modular Field Hospitals
- Mobile Operation Theatres
- Mobile Emergency Rooms
- Emergency Shelters
- Portable/Mobile Clinics
- Portable/Mobile Dental Clinics
- Mobile Pathology Laboratories
- Cold Rooms/Refrigeration Units
- Mobile Laundry Units
- Mobile Kitchens
- Firefighter Units
- Generator Cabins